See Calendar for upcoming events
Bob Tallman’s Texas Style Seasonings
Spice up your meal with seasonings from Bob Tallman’s Ranch Fixin’s selection, featuring a variety of Texas style blends that can make any meal taste great. Our “fixin’s” are created with the perfect mixture of spices, seasonings, salt, garlic, pepper and more that bring a true Southwest flavor to your cooking. Sprinkle our blends on any cut of beef to help create a great grilled steak. Or, dust some seasoning on chicken, pork, or even vegetables to create a tasty recipe. The ranch rubs prove a perfect marinade whether you are grilling, baking or barbecuing.
Lazy J Rodeo Safety Equipment
Jim & Janie Liles traveled the rodeo circuits for 17 years. Jim rode rough stock & Janie ran barrels. Their son also rode rough stock and their daughter ran barrels. During that time they saw many serious & life threatening injuries to the cowboys. A lot of those injuries happened to close friends of theirs. With the use of the chute pad many of those injuries may have been prevented. Had the chute pad been available when they were producing rodeos they would have taken advantage of the chute pad and utilized it. They have pledged a $100 donation for each chute pad set sold to PRCA rodeo committees.
To learn more go to: www.rodeosafety1.com
Interested in Helping JCCF Raise Funds?
The Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund (JCCF) is a 501-c-3 non profit organization that relies on fundraising efforts within the rodeo community to raise funds to assist injured rodeo athletes with living expenses while they are unable to compete. 100% of donations and proceeds from fundraisers are used for this stated purpose as all administrative costs are covered by the Justin Boot Company and PRCA. All donations to the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund are tax-deductible. The JCCF has assisted more than 850 rodeo athletes and their families with $5.8 million in assistance since the inception of the fund in 1989.
What the PRCA and JCCF can do:
- The PRCA and Justin Boots can provide items to use for drawings and silent and live auctions.
- Publicize your event through the ProRodeo Sports News, Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund website hosted by prorodeo.com, Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund Newsletter and social networking sites Facebook and Twitter.
- Provide JCCF and PRCA promotional items such as pens, patches and luggage tags for attendees of your event.
- Based on availability and number of event attendees, JCCF/PRCA bags are available to use as goody bags for golf tournaments and similar events.
- Use of JCCF logo on all promotional materials after approval of official fundraising activity.
What we ask of those producing a JCCF fundraiser:
- Contact Cindy Schonholtz, JCCF Program Manager at 719-440-7255 or email@example.com to provide information about the fundraiser before using the JCCF Logo on any promotional items.
- If there are other organizations that will benefit from funds raised at the event, please provide that information.
- Provide electronic copy of all promotional materials.
- Follow up with us after the event with results, information about the event for publication and photos if available.
- Provide payment of funds to JCCF in a timely manner after the event.
Thank you for your interest in the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund. All fundraising efforts are greatly appreciated and help numerous rodeo families each year with “a hand up.”
Highlight from some past JCCF Fundraisers
2012 Pro Rodeo League of Women Luncheon and Style Show
2011 Wrangler NFR Charity Bowling Tournament
6th Annual Thanksgiving Rodeo School