The Justin Gear Bag Promotion is just one of the ways that the Justin Boot Company continues it’s support of the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund. Every year they create a great gear bag with the Wrangler NFR Logo, include it as a gift with purchase for Justin boot buyers and donate a portion of the proceeds of every sale to JCCF, raising $20,000. A check was presented prior to the JCCF Board Meeting in Las Vegas on December 10, 2012.
Photo: Back Row(l to r) Joe Shafer, Tom Feller, Dale Woodard, Jamie Morgan, Don Andrews, front row (l to r) Randy Watson, Karl Stressman, Gary Williams, Dr. J Pat Evans, Jimmie Munrow and JT Dickenson. Photo By Greg Westfall.
- Bull Rider Tyler Smith Gives Back, Issues Challenge
- George Strait and Priefert Continue Support of JCCF
- Damp Weather Doesn’t Dampen Spirits at the Mike Cervi, Jr Memorial Team Roping
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo’s Cowboy Golf Classic Nets $30,000 for JCCF!
- Pro Rodeo League of Women Raise $100,000 at the South Point
- Justin Gear Bag Promotion Nets $20,000 for JCCF
- 2012 Wrangler NFR Fundraisers
- Crown Royal Donates $10,000 to JCCF
- Pendleton Roundup Memorial Golf Tourney Raises $9000 for JCCF!
- JCCF Board Member Dr. J Pat Evans Inducted into Whitworth Heritage Gallery Hall of Fame
JCCF Events & Fundraisers
Find Us On Facebook