The Justin Gear Bag Promotion is just one of the ways that the Justin Boot Company continues it’s support of the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund. Every year they create a great gear bag with the Wrangler NFR Logo, include it as a gift with purchase for Justin boot buyers and donate a portion of the proceeds of every sale to JCCF, raising $20,000. A check was presented prior to the JCCF Board Meeting in Las Vegas on December 10, 2012.
Photo: Back Row(l to r) Joe Shafer, Tom Feller, Dale Woodard, Jamie Morgan, Don Andrews, front row (l to r) Randy Watson, Karl Stressman, Gary Williams, Dr. J Pat Evans, Jimmie Munrow and JT Dickenson. Photo By Greg Westfall.
- Style Show Raises $85,000 for JCCF at the South Point
- Bob Tallman WNFR Charity Bowling Tourney Raises Over $15,000
- 2nd Annual Judges and Sponsors Team Roping a Success
- Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo Surpasses $75,000 in Donations to JCCF
- St. Paul Rodeo Tops $50,000 in Donations to JCCF!
- The Bob Feist Invitational Raises $8000 for JCCF
- Priefert Manufacturing and George Strait Continue their Tradition of Giving “A Hand Up!”
- San Antonio Livestock Show & Rodeo Surpasses $350,000 in Donations to JCCF
- Pro Rodeo League of Women Raise $63,000 at the South Point
- 1st Annual PRCA Judges and Sponsors Roping a Success!
JCCF Events & FundraisersFeb24Tue8:30 am San Antonio Livestock Show & Rod...Feb25Wedall-day 2015 Mike Cervi Jr. Memorial Pro...Mar26Thu11:30 am Skirts and Spurs RNCFR Luncheon
Find Us On Facebook