The Justin Gear Bag Promotion is just one of the ways that the Justin Boot Company continues it’s support of the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund. Every year they create a great gear bag with the Wrangler NFR Logo, include it as a gift with purchase for Justin boot buyers and donate a portion of the proceeds of every sale to JCCF, raising $20,000. A check was presented prior to the JCCF Board Meeting in Las Vegas on December 10, 2012.
Photo: Back Row(l to r) Joe Shafer, Tom Feller, Dale Woodard, Jamie Morgan, Don Andrews, front row (l to r) Randy Watson, Karl Stressman, Gary Williams, Dr. J Pat Evans, Jimmie Munrow and JT Dickenson. Photo By Greg Westfall.
- San Antonio Livestock Show and Rodeo Donates $35,000 to JCCF
- Skirt and Spurs Luncheon to Support JCCF in Kissimmee!
- 10th Round Party Raises $30,000 for Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund
- Style Show Raises $85,000 for JCCF at the South Point
- Bob Tallman WNFR Charity Bowling Tourney Raises Over $15,000
- 2nd Annual Judges and Sponsors Team Roping a Success
- Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo Surpasses $75,000 in Donations to JCCF
- St. Paul Rodeo Tops $50,000 in Donations to JCCF!
- The Bob Feist Invitational Raises $8000 for JCCF
- Priefert Manufacturing and George Strait Continue their Tradition of Giving “A Hand Up!”
JCCF Events & FundraisersMar26Thu11:30 am Skirts and Spurs RNCFR Luncheon
Find Us On Facebook